It is compatible with Master Panel R4 and Master Panel R3 sandwich panels of any thickness. This compatibility provides an easy and fast installation opportunity. Since it does not have a lateral binned form, it provides ease of installation instead of the already assembled Master Panel 915 R3 sandwich panels by removing them from the desired point without removing the entire surface.
- The capped joint provides architectural visualization with the screws not being visible, while at the same time taking precautions to prevent corrosion.
- When installed together with sandwich panels, it provides high level water and heat insulation.
- It can be used along the panel on any roof slope where the sandwich panel is applied.
- It can also be used on the facade if Master Panel R4 and Master Panel R3 sandwich panels are applied on the facade.
- It has high heat resistance.
- It shows high impact resistance.
- It is produced as transparent or opal according to the appropriate light requirement.
- Can be produced in desired length depending on architectural needs and transportation conditions.
- It has high UV resistance.