75/275 trapeze, which has a 75 mm roll height and gains extra strength thanks to its second bend on the roll, is the most suitable material especially for roofs with wide purlin spacing.
- It is a single layer trapeze made of painted galvanized sheet in 75/215 form.
- It is 4-ribbed and has a net application width of 645 mm.
- Color selection can be made from the RAL catalog.
- There are surface paint (Polyester, PvdF, Plastisol, PVC) options suitable for the place of use.
- On-site application is applied as a coating on the bottom in double layer systems.
- Can be used on long purlins thanks to its trapezoidal form.